- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Trio for Clarinet, Viola and Piano in E flat, K.498 “Kegelstatt”
- Max Bruch: Eight Pieces for clarinet, viola and piano, Op. 83 (selections)
- Aram Khachaturian: Trio for Clarinet, Violin and Piano
- Darius Milhaud: Suite for Clarinet, Violin and Piano, Opus 157b
- Srul Irving Glick: The Klezmer’s Wedding
PRIMA TRIO was founded in 2004 while its members were studying at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music in Ohio. The Trio triumphed at the 2007 Fischoff Chamber Music Competition, winning the coveted Grand Prize (out of no fewer than 137 entries from across the country and around the world) as well as the Gold Medal in the Senior Division. In addition, the Prima Trio was awarded a Midwest Winner’s Tour and a European début at Italy’s Emilia Romagna Festival, as well as a total of $10,500 in prize money. The final round and grand-prize winner’s concert were held at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center on the campus of the University of Notre Dame in Indiana.
Prima Trio has performed throughout the United States and Europe on such series as Chicago Chamber Music Society, The Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, Dumbarton Oaks, La Jolla Athenaeum, the Dayton Art Institute, CityMusic Columbus, Da Camera Society, Fontana Chamber Arts and Cleveland Chamber Music Society and Festspiele Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Music Festival in Germany, to name a few.
Recently, Prima Trio released their debut CD album, PRIMA, and is currently working on their second album.