- Telemann: Concerto No. 1
- Royer: La Marche des Scythes
- Rameau: Chaconne from Dardanus
- Quantz: Trio sonata in a minor
- Veracini: Sonata No. 1 in g minor, Op. 1
- Pisendel: Sonata in e minor for violin & continuo
- Telemann: Quartet in a minor
Musica Pacifica has, since its founding in 1990, become widely recognized as one of America’s premier baroque ensembles, lauded for both the dazzling virtuosity and the warm expressiveness of its performances.
The press describes them as “some of the finest baroque musicians in America” (American Record Guide) and “among the best in the world” (Alte Musik Aktuell).
They have performed on some of the most prestigious concert series in the U.S. and abroad. Their appearance on the mainstage at the Boston Early Music Festival in 2015 was reviewed as “little short of sensational… astonishing… breath-taking throughout” (The Boston Musical Intelligencer).