MUSIC WORTH HEARING!
bringing the best in chamber music to Southeastern Virginia
Dear Friends of the Feldman:
Thank you so much for your continued support of the Feldman Chamber Music Society. We believe that in these uncertain times the safe presentation of live top-quality chamber music is more important now than ever to our collective well-being. Accordingly, working closely with our partners at the Chamber Music Society of Williamsburg, we have put together a season of six live chamber music concerts to be presented at the Chrysler Museum of Art’s lovely Kaufman Theater.
Because the safety of you – our patrons – and our guest artists is of the highest priority, we will be taking the following precautions this season:
- Tickets are available only by advance purchase through this website. No same-day in-person walk-up sales: tickets will NOT be sold at the door
- Attendance will be limited to 50% capacity. Season ticket sales will be capped at 100
- Masks covering mouth and nose will be required of all in attendance throughout the performance
- No food or beverage will be provided
- Preconcert talks will be suspended
- The Museum will be considered a “no handshake” zone
- Guests will be expected to observe social distancing to the maximum extent possible
- Unvaccinated guests, guests experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (including cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose), or otherwise not feeling well will be asked to come back at another time. IF YOU DON’T FEEL WELL PLEASE POSTPONE YOUR VISIT! (honor system)
- By attending our events, you voluntarily accept responsibility for all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
By attending our events, you voluntarily accept responsibility for all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We will revisit these measures as this unpredictable and unprecedented situation continues to evolve. Please be sure to include an email address on your order form so we can reach you should there be any last-minute changes, including those caused by weather. We will also communicate changes via our website, our phone line (552-1630), and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). And we will offer refunds for canceled concerts.
In view of our streamlined procedures, and to further thank you for your loyalty to the Feldman, we will be temporarily reducing our ticket prices this season. Regular season tickets will be $100 and single tickets will be $25; with reduced prices available to students of $50 and $15 available to students. Your generous contributions will, as always, be most gratefully accepted and will be the key to supporting this reduced price structure.
We hope you will join us for a season of wonderful music beginning with the Boston Trio on Monday, September 20th at 7:30 pm. As always, we could not execute our mission without your support, so thank you again!
All the best,
Frank Mangum, President
Pete Morford, Vice President and Artistic Director
- Wolf: Italian Serenade
- Schubert: Quartet No. 13 in A minor “Rosamunde”
- Beethoven: Quartet in C major, Op. 59, No. 3
An annual series of six chamber music concerts
Performed by internationally-acclaimed professional musicians
Monday nights at 7:30pm. DOORS OPEN AT 7:00pm.
For the Enjoyment, Education, and Enrichment of the Hampton Roads community!
$25 at the door ($15 for students)
$100 Season subscriptions available for all six concerts ($50 for students)
Chrysler Museum of Art
George M. and Linda H. Kaufman Theater (map)
Please enter through the side entrance from the Museum parking lot.